GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWERS
Reviewers are chosen for their expertise in various aspects of sports sciences. Kinesiologia Slovenica uses a double-blind review process which is managed by manuscript central http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/kinSi. Please note that we wish to maintain Kinesiologia Slovenica's reputation for its reviewers' incisiveness and promptness so please do not accept a paper if you cannot commit yourself to completing the review within four weeks. Please review the Kinesiologia Slovenica submission guidelines for authors. Please consider the following questions:
- Does the paper report important findings?
- Have the main findings or application been published previously?
- Is the purpose of the study stated clearly with adequate background information?
- Is the experimental design appropriate?
- Could the experiment be repeated according to the descriptions and references written in the Methods and Materials section?
- Are the statistical analyses appropriate?
- Are the figures and tables necessary and adequate?
- Is there any unnecessary duplication of results among the figures and tables?
- Are the conclusions justified by the results?
- Are the references satisfactory (APA standard)?